facebook youtube twitter pinterest rss bookbub

Shine On Excerpt

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT 2017 BY MAGGIE SHAYNE LEWIS. COPYING & PASTING OR ANY OTHER SHARING OF THIS MATERIAL IS A FEDERAL CRIME Maggie Shayne's SHINE ON OKLAHOMA Chapter One Dax Russell hit the double doors running, only to be met by a nurse and an orderly....

Fiona Files, Episode One

Here's PART 1 of this 2017's FREE WINGS IN THE NIGHT SERIAL. PART 9 goes out this month (September.) There will be 12 total. To get all existing episodes and receive future ones as they are released (one a month) click the sign up button below. [button...

Summer's End

Changing Seasons... Our temperatures here on top of my little mountain in rural Cortland County, New York, dropped into the low forties overnight. Not a frost, not yet. They had warnings two counties east, though. The leaves are changing. Entire hillsides are peppered...

Everything New Again

This our end of summer update, posted August 1st. Return to GooglePlay We are gradually, title by title, making our books available on GooglePlay Books. This will take some time, and we'll be doing it series by series starting with Shattered Sisters and By Magic. By...

Embrace, the Movie

Embrace the Twilight is being made into a movie by independent producer Carlos Dunn's Vampires2 FILMS. Filming on the project begins in June 2017 and actress Jovani Rampersad has been signed to play the lead, Gypsy vampiress Sarafina. We are only days away from...

Summer News!

Hello again readers! Welcome to the merry merry month of May. So far it's dreary, cold and wet, but we'll be grateful for all this rain later on. 2017 So Far....   Suspense: The Sisters So far this year, I've managed to create, edit and release the final two...

Springtime News

Happy March! We've had so many signs of an early spring here in the southern part of Central New York that we're all grumbling now that it has turned into winter again. (Wind, snow, cold, brrrrr!) But the cold snap is going to be a short one, and then it's back to the...

Did you flashlight-read under the covers too?

I bet this was you, too The video of this little girl really hit me where I live, so I bought the rights to use it in a 30 second ad spot, and I love it so much I have to share it with you. It just speaks to the part of me that still is still that little girl, reading...

My Secret Weapon for GROWTH

Miracle Grow for Your Business and Life Okay, so I have never ever put a product in this spot. But I’m making an exception for this, because it’s made for people like us, creative entrepreneurs, artists, storytellers, and Law of Attraction wizards. LOAers as I call...

Huge Holiday Giveaway!

To thank every reader who cares enough to pre-order OKLAHOMA STARSHINE, I'm holding a huge holiday giveaway EXTRAVAGANZA that runs through the entire month of November! Here are the details. Subscribers to my Newsletter Are Entered to WIN All you have to do is verify...

New Offerings for You!

Everything in my life is expanding. Not changing. Just expanding. As a result I have several new things happening and I'm still kind of tweaking things but I want to bring you along for the ride. Below you'll find all I have going on for 1. My Readers 2. My Fellow...

Mornings with Maggie LIVE

Join Me LIVE on Facebook with Youtube replays! Introducing MORNINGS WITH MAGGIE on Facebook Live Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10 a.m. eastern time. Here's the lineup Mondays: Storytellers Masterclass where I'll be giving talks and lectures, tips and tricks for...

Win $$$ During Reader Appreciation Days

I would be nowhere without my loyal readers. Some of you have been with me since the very beginning. Others of you have joined somewhere along the way. Still others of you have only discovered me recently. I feel so much love and appreciation for you that I wanted to...